INTERCHANGEABLE NEEDLE SETS for Knitting and Crochet
SEE "HOW TO CHOOSE AN INTERCHANGEABLE NEEDLE GUIDE" BELOW
ZEN INTERCHANGEABLE SETS ONLY AT FAB!
LANTERN MOON INTERCHANGEABLE NEEDLE + hook SETS
INTERCHANGEABLE CROCHET HOOK SETS
KNITTERS PRIDE CROCHET INTERCHANGEABLE NEEDLE SETS
INTERCHANGEABLE NEEDLE GUIDE: HOW TO CHOOSE AN INTERCHANGEABLE SET
What's an Interchangeable? What are Interchangeable Needles?
For the ultimate in convenience and organization, Interchangeable Needle Sets provide the knitter with a large range of needle sizes in a circular needle style: one cable with many attachable needle ends. With Addi Clicks, you just snap the needles on the cable; with other sets you screw on the needles to the cable.
For those of us who are always jumping from project to project, they also offer the ability to switch or start new projects on the fly. When you're traveling, they're indispensable, because of COURSE you are going to forget the one set you need to start the project you just HAVE to start right now! Trouble having the right needle at hand? Traveling? Try Interchangeables!
Which Interchangeable should I get? Compare Interchangeable Sets
- ADDI CLICKS: nickel plated, hollow, light with the famous addi finish
- ADDI CLICK BAMBOO: famous ADDI finish, click closure, but with a natural touch, for those who prefer bamboo
- ADDI CLICK ROCKET (Short tip): The new lace points are slightly finer, and the range of sizes and lengths tend longer and smaller for those who focus on lace or detailed patternwork.
- ADDI CLICK ROCKET (Long tip): The newest member of addis family—this set features longer tips for ease of handling, with the same extra-fine tips for fine yarn work. In a fabulous pink case, too. This sets fits right inside the Della Q Interchangeable Kit Set, too!
- LANTERN MOON Ebony Interchangeables: I have to admit, I love these—I mean, I love the ADDIS, too—but for me, there is just nothing like the feel of Ebony—and Lantern Moon has perfected a finish on these sets that makes them just a joy to knit with—just slippy enough, but the right amount of traction, and the tips are just the right amount of sharp. Great range of sizes, from 3 to 13! Amazing!
- Zen Interchangeable Needle Sets: Our exclusive Zen Interchangeables are amazing and so affordable! In gorgeous, sustainably harvested Rosewood, Olivewood, or Ebony, with a huge set of ten tips and three cords that will accomodate most knitting needs, plus with the Della Q case you've got the perfect knitter's gift... don't wait—these Zen needles go fast!
- Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Needle Sets: If you're looking for a luxe knitter's gift, you can't beat these beautiful sets from Knitter's Pride: huge range of sets for types of knitters, with everything from exotic woods to carbon fiber, now including the new Mindful Collection and special edition sets like the Joy of Knitting Set.
CHOOSING INTERCHANGEABLE TIP LENGTH
5" tips are the standard for many circular needles (the Interchangeable is a type of circular knitting needle), so many knitters will be used to this length, and maybe a bit easier to handle than the shorter 4". However the 4" tip is more versatile as it is useful for smaller projects like a hat or a smaller sized top-down sweater where the 5" tip won't give you enough slack on your cable. Yes you can buy 4" replacement tip sets for your 5" set which will work "interchangeably", and vice versa. There are also smaller 2" or 3.5" for very small circumference knitting such as sleeves.
INTERCHANGEABLE SETS: THE PERFECT KNITTER'S GIFT!
If your "knitter who's got it all" doesn't have one of these luxury interchangeable sets, she or he is missing out. Great for getting a project done the way you like, with every size easily at hand. Also great for travel—even if it's just downstairs lol!