Knitters pride | mindful collection
Knitters Pride developed the Mindful Collection choosing colors, bags, tools that create positive and peaceful feelings. Featuring Circular Needle Set, Interchangeble Sets and Blocking tools.
Knitting, like meditation, takes practice. The more you do it, the better it gets! Here's a brief example of the process:
- Create a comfortable sitting place for your Mindful Knitting Practice.
- Give yourself time to sit and relax.
- Pick up your yarn and your needles.
- Focus on the beauty of the fiber and smoothness of the needles.
- Take a deep breath in and exhale a few times,
- If beginning your project, take time to slowly cast on stitches,
- Let the yarn wrap around the shiny needles.
- Focus on breathing, or a word, as you relax into the repetitive action.
- As you begin to knit, and observe the rhythm of the moment,
- feel the calm as the polished needles loop the yarn round and round.
- As your hands and the materials work in harmony,
- notice your body relax into the repetitive action.
- When repeated multiple times,
- Time falls away and tranquility ensues.