Fab luxury online yarn Discounts—Up to 30%!

  • Fab offers volume multiple levels of discounts on our luxury yarns - up to 30% off!
  • We try and give everyone a discount on everything - our basic discount is our elist code - if you sign up for the elist we give you 5% off any order.
  • Most Products are discountable, and the discounts start at 20% (sign up for your code to get an extra 5% off for a total of 25%). Over 1000$, the volume discounts bump up to 25%, and if you add in your 5% you'll get a total of 30% off! On some items (such as malabrigo), your order may need to go over $50 - then volume discounts will kick in automatically! On most of those items, we offer free shipping.
  • We try and offer discounts on most yarns - some companies do not permit us to do so - and that is usually noted on those yarn pages. Please understand that we support our vendors and if they do feel that they cannot support our discounting program, we stand behind them!

  • Where we can offer discounts, we will! Going up to 30% for purchases totalling over $1,000.
  • Join our KnitList and save 5% on top of the automatic discounts by using the code you'll receive when you join.

  • See what you're saving: add an item to your shopping cart— just below the subtotal, you'll see the discounts that are being applied. (Please note—if an item is on sale, the discounts may not be applicable)
  • Orders over $75 get free shipping (based on total AFTER discounts, not the subtotal BEFORE the discounts).
  • Certain items are exempt:
    • Items already on sale (like ADDI) or noted as not discountable on the page.
    • Many final sale items and Daily Deal Items are NOT discountable—they are already on sale.
    • items required to meet a certain minimum by the makers (Malabrigo, for instance, does not allow us to discount your yarn unless your total order is over 50$).
  • We reserve the right to choose when and where the discounts apply. In general, if an item is not on sale, and is not restricted to a no-discount policy by the company that makes it, the discounts do apply.
  • join the knitlist for an additional 5% off! Sign up to join our Elist (green button at right) — use it to receive an extra 5% off any discountable purchase!


  • Shipping is Free once your order TOTAL (not SUBTOTAL) after the discounts reaches $75! Your total is the subtotal MINUS the discounts. This is US only—For our international customers we discount overseas shipping to ease the pain!
  • To receive the code that gets you that extra 5% off—click on the Join and Save Button! This signs you up for our Daily Deals, plus, we'll let you know about new yarns, sales and store news, including in-store and online knitting events, like podcasts and knit workshops. You'll get our members-only newsletter giving you first crack at closeouts, specials and sales and promotions. We're also on Facebook, and Twitter, so don't forget to check us out there!
  • Orders over $1000 get 30% off with the Knitlist Code!
  • That's it! Questions? Click the ONLINE CHAT button below right (or via email at the email button when Chat is offline... or at HELP@fabulousyarn.com

Let us know how we're doing! We're just a small mom and pop shop but we strive to give you the best possible deal along with great customer service. As always, we love to hear from you.

Thank you!
Judy Schmitz, Fabulousyarn.com

Please note: Certain items have already been discounted and the volume and knitlist or elist discount will not apply—those items are marked on their page and at checkout! Have a question about a discount? Just click on the chat button and ask!