Fab Yarn Customer Update (12 Apr 2021)
Thank you to all our loyal customers for your support during these difficult times! We are continuing to do everything possible to keep all of us safe and knitting!
TIVOLI STORE NOW OPEN! WED-SUN 12-6
Visit Fabulous Yarn in person again (Map to 60 Broadway, Tivoli NY 12583). Drop by during regular hours Wednesday-Sunday noon-6pm, or if you prefer, you may book a personal one-on-one appointment most days. You can also book a "virtual appointment" and have a personal shopper walk you around the store via Facetime/etc. Yes masks are required and we limit the number of people in the shop; people with appointments get priority! Yes, we're all vaccinated and we're still wearing masks so you're safe shopping at or ordering from Fab!
Local Pickup: Choose Curbside Pickup at checkout!
The physical brick & mortar storefront is temporarily closed, but local customers are welcome to order online for Curbside Pickup, and we will prep your orders and have them ready for you to pickup at the front door, contact free. Just choose "Curbside Pickup" at checkout and call when you arrive.
ONLINE STORE IS OPEN and SUPER CLEAN!
1) Extra care with staff: FAB Staff continue to Mask Up and work isolation shifts to prevent any contact between staff. And yes all vaccinated!
2) Enhanced hygiene practices: We have vigorous (and boy, are my hands chapped) hand washing going on, as well as regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces like screens and keyboards.
3) Your yarn is safe! The virus can't survive long on porous surfaces like yarn, but just in case, we're wearing gloves while we pack your orders! Purple Gloves.
4) Thank you for your patience! Several of us are working from home, staffing our online chat and working on email as well. Because of the staggered shifts, we may take a bit longer to resolve things like lot checks and issues with color matching which must be done in person, but we are doing our best to help you knit your way thru the crisis!
5) Our yarn vendors are still shipping! All our yarn companies are still shipping us yarn, and so far we are not experiencing any unusual shortages.
Wishing all of you Healthiness and Happiness! Stay calm and keep knitting!