$80 + Free U.S. shipping over $75
Fits conveniently under most airplane seats, designed with the wanderlust maker in mind but works for everybody!
Makers Train Case Details
- A lightweight metal lid w/ ultra strong magnets. Use these to attach your pattern to the lid for easy reference.
- A U-Shaped yarn feeder on both sides of the case whether the case is open or closed, you can knit out of the case.
- A tray insert that fits snuggly within the case capable of holding notions and other bits and bobbles.
- Addition of a shoulder strap to transform into a chic cross-body.
- Removable handles.
- Metal feet on the bottom of the case.
- Included notions: 3 lotus stitch markers, darning needle, dot journal.
- Dimensions: 12"W x 6"H x 5"D / Inner Tray: 11"W x 5.75"H x 1"D / Weight: approx 4 lbs
- Includes attachable crossbody strap (extends to 35" in length). Removable handles are 6" long.
- Materials: Shell Canvas/Faux Leather mix; Lining 100% Terylene
- Care Instructions: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Use only cold water and a mild detergent to spot clean as needed.