Hello my lovelies!
I spent the last weekend at the Ossipee Valley Music Festival in beautiful Maine, catching up with good friends, listening to some amazing musicians and doing a spot of designing with some GORGEOUS, new-to-me, yarn :o)
Can you guess which yarn this is?
If you think you know the manufacturer, yarn name, colour name, and what I’m designing with it, you can be entered to win a free copy of the pattern!
Just leave a comment with your guesses and I’ll pick the first three correct answers.
- It’s 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- I’m using US #13/9mm needles, so you know it’s pretty bulky.
- It’s as soft as a fluffy, white cloud.
- The pattern is a moderately easy knit, suitable for adult women of all shapes and sizes.
- Search for the yarn on the FABULOUS YARN website here!
Happy Guessing and GOOD LUCK!